Find the latest updates on the New Jersey Early Intervention System Policies & Procedures.
Get the most up-to-date Family Rights Handbook information.
Visit The Family Matters website to learn more about resources and events throughout New Jersey.
Contact Information – For help in understanding your rights, you may contact any one of the following:
- New Jersey Early Intervention System Service Coordinator
- Regional Early Intervention Collaborative (REIC)
- Disability Rights New Jersey (DRNJ) 609.292.9742 | Toll Free: 800.922.7233 | TTY: 609.633.7106
- Statewide Parent Advocacy Network (SPAN): 973.642.8100 | Toll Free: 800.654.7726
- Department of Health (DOH), NJEIS Procedural Safeguards Office: 877.258.6585 (Toll Free)
P.O. Box 364, Trenton, New Jersey 08625-0364