2019 Annual Service Award Nominations
The Southern New Jersey Regional Early Intervention Collaborative (SNJREIC) Board of Trustees is pleased to announce the support of the 2019 Annual Service Award. This award provides an opportunity to celebrate the achievements and leadership qualities of individuals within the field of early intervention.
This award is open to any Program Administrator, Unit Coordinator, Service Coordinator and Early Intervention Practitioner within the southern region of New Jersey (Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem counties). A nominations process will again be utilized to select the candidates. When making your nomination(s), please consider the following qualities and responsibilities as a part of the Early Intervention community:
Follows the Philosophy and Mission of Early Intervention
- Demonstrates knowledge of NJEIS policies and procedures.
- Exhibits respect for children and families at all times.
- Supports the family coaching model for service delivery.
- Promotes the use of evidence-based practices to support families in
- Strengthening their child’s social emotional competence.
Portrays Professionalism and Leadership
- Demonstrates a positive work ethic.
- Exhibits a commitment to professional development.
- Supports colleagues as a peer mentor, role model or resource.
- Facilitates outreach/awareness of early intervention within the community.
Please utilize this nomination form when submitting your nomination(s). Attach additional pages if needed. Only include one name per nomination form. Nominations should be returned via email to the Collaborative office, attention Kim Ferenci, Office Manager (email@example.com), on or before Monday May 31, 2019. Any nomination(s) received after that deadline date will not be considered.
Presentation of the Annual Service Award will be made in early June.
Ongoing: SICC Public Meetings
Families, community partners and Early Intervention agency representatives are invited to attend New Jersey State Interagency Coordinating Council (SICC) public meetings in person or via teleconference.
Click here if you’re interested in using your experience with EI to make a difference by joining the SICC.
2018 Tell Us Your Story Essay Contest Results
2017 EI Week Activities Photo Gallery
Click here to view the gallery!
2017 Tell Us Your Story Essay Contest Results
2017 Service Recognition Awards
2016 Service Recognition Awards
2015 Service Recognition Awards
2014 Service Recognition Awards