New Jersey’s Infants & Toddlers with Disabilities Need You!!
“To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.”
New Jersey’s Regional Early Intervention Collaboratives are looking for caring, dedicated professionals to work with infants and toddlers with disabilities (birth to three years) and their families. Full and part time positions are available statewide, working on multidisciplinary teams of early childhood professionals with flexible schedules, including nights and weekends.
OPEN POSITION: Family Support Coordinator
Reports To: Executive Director
Funding: Funding for this position is subject to annual grant renewal through the New Jersey Department of Health (DOH)
The Family Support Coordinator plans for, coordinates and ensures a family-centered system of Early Intervention services for Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem counties in accordance with federal and state regulations, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Parent and/or immediate family member of a child with a disability who has participated in early intervention preferably within the past 5 years;
- Able to work full time schedule (35 hours/week; 12 months/year);
- Able to work periodic evening/weekends in order to participate in Family Support/Trainings/Community Outreach and/or activities;
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel throughout the region and state
- Knowledge of Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Part C and Part B;
- Ability to manage projects;
- Ability to develop and conduct trainings;
- Ability to work as part of a team regionally and on the State Comprehensive System of Personnel Development (CSPD) team;
- Knowledge of computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint);
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through writing;
- Ability to work with people in a democratic manner and exercise flexibility and creativity;
- Ability to effectively work with a Board of Trustees/Council, committees and volunteers as deemed appropriate;
- Ability to negotiate and collaborate with diverse organizations, groups and individuals
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Kim Ferenci, Office Manager
Deadline for submission is: Friday, September 6, 2019
Printable version of this posting.
For additional information, contact one of the Regional Early Intervention Collaboratives (REICs) below:
Visit us on the web: http://www.njreic.org